The farm sits on nearly 65 acres along Woodledge Lane in Thomaston, Maine and provides direct access to miles of riding trails on adjacent public lands.
- Nine matted stalls with Dutch doors leading to large, dry sand paddocks with an overhang.
- Heated tack room & bathroom
- Indoor wash stall with both hot & cold water
- Blanket room
The Indoor Arena:
- 70 x 140 arena with excellent footing, lighting & mirrors
- Additional tack room
- Viewing area
- Available to groups or clinicians to rent by the hour, day or weekend.
The Outdoor Arena:
- 80 x 180 fenced arena with well maintained sand mix and excellent drainage
- Round pen next to outdoor arena
The Pastures & Paddocks:
- Electric fencing in both paddocks and pastures
- Large pastures are grass in season
- Paddocks off barn are used for turn out during inclement weather to protect the pastures.
- Dry lots are available if needed & cleaned daily
Tuesday – Friday: 8 am – 8 pm
Saturday & Sunday: 8 am – 7 pm
Monday the barn is closed